Monday, December 31, 2012

How to disable the top right corner of my mouse pad on my newly purchased Windows 8 laptop?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows 8, but from the common to not a number of people who have problems, like a person asking How to disable the top rated correct corner of my mouse pad on my freshly bought Windows 8 notebook?.
I bought a new HP notebook. It is an ENVY m6 design with Windows 8. Modifying to the Windows 8 is fairly hard but the point that annoys me the most is the quick menu that will come up anytime I swipe up or down on the top rated proper corner of the mouse pad. It's genuinely annoying and disrupts my operate. Is there any way I can disable this?

Are you also going through the very same issue?, Take it straightforward due to the fact in this chance I was searching for in the research engines for the solutions you want.

Solutions from somebody who I discovered on the web are as the adhering to:

Lookup for the synaptics touchpad app on your laptop computer. Then, pick the settings...



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the dilemma How to disable the top proper corner of my mouse pad on my recently ordered Windows 8 notebook? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: