Monday, December 31, 2012

Will windows 7 still be available on laptops in November?

Crowded at all at this level in talking about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a couple of individuals who have issues, like somebody inquiring Will windows 7 nevertheless be available on laptop computers in November?.
I am attempting to get a windows 7 laptop computer in November, but I seen Windows 8 is releasing in October. If I hold out right up until November, will all or most the laptops getting marketed be equipped with Windows 8? I don't want Windows 8. Also, if I do conclude up obtaining one with Windows 8, do I have the alternative of downgrading to a Windows seven for totally free? Thanks.

Are you also going through the exact same dilemma?, Consider it easy because in this option I was looking for in the research engines for the solutions you need.

Solutions from someone who I located on the internet are as the following:

There will still be laptops with Windows 7 mounted. To downgrade to Windows 7 you will have to acquire it. Most laptop computers will be equipped with Windows 8 by next year.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the problem Will windows seven still be offered on laptop computers in November? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: