Monday, December 31, 2012

Where can I find an Intel GMA for Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in conversing about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a handful of people who have issues, like a person asking The place can I locate an Intel GMA for Windows 8?.
I just lately deleted my Windows Vista Simple and set up Windows 8 Professional in my laptop computer. The only issue which is been bugging me is that my previous Intel GMA (Graphics Press Accelerator) is not appropriate with Windows 8! I searched in Intel's web site for it and positive sufficient, I are unable to uncover something. So now I cannot perform Minecraft!!!

Nicely if anyone is familiar with what other variations in Intel GMA is suitable with Windows 8 Pro.
I have a Mobile Intel(R) 965 Convey Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.one) graphics adapter.
Seeking at the solutions, I am gonna say once again that Intel hasn't offered any Intel GMA for Windows 8. I just desired any substitute motorists that I can use.

Are you also going through the exact same problem?, Consider it simple simply because in this possibility I was searching for in the search engines for the solutions you need to have.

Solutions from an individual who I discovered on the world wide web are as the following:

Attempt adding Intel's Driver Update Utility.

I would give you a hyperlink but Intel appears to be doing preservation or one thing right now on its website.

Give this a single a try.

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Depth_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=20775&ProdId=2800&lang=eng&OSVersion=Windows%208*&DownloadType=Drivers

- Dominic



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the issue Where can I discover an Intel GMA for Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: