Monday, December 31, 2012

Need help with a Dynex SATA Hard Drive enclosure and Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in talking about Windows 8, but from the common to not a few individuals who have issues, like a person asking Require aid with a Dynex SATA Hard Drive enclosure and Windows 8?.
I lately ordered a Dynex SATA Tough Push Enclosure to recuperate facts from an outdated tough travel. I plugged it into another computer, and it labored just very good on that 1, but when I plugged it into my individual pc, it was a different tale. I listen to the jingle that plays when a new piece of hardware is plugged in more than and in excess of, but the travel is never regarded. My pc is really a considerably increased-end computer than the 1 the enclosure really worked on, but that laptop has Windows 7, whilst mine has Windows 8.

Are you also going through the identical problem?, Get it simple since in this possibility I was seeking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you need to have.

Solutions from someone who I discovered on the web are as the subsequent:

Its a great opportunity that Dynex did not launch motorists for Windows 8 however. It is also achievable that Windows 8's update support isn't up to par nevertheless and couldn't find the driver on its personal. I would advocate browsing the Dynex web site and seeking for the driver. If you cant find it you may want to try out an substitute path.

I am not familiar with Windows 8, have not used it however. But if it delivers Windows House Group, you can produce a Residence Team with the Windows 7 pc, attach the drive to the Windows seven laptop, and then entry the travel through the network from the Windows 8 computer.

Hope this can help.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the difficulty Want support with a Dynex SATA Challenging Generate enclosure and Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: