Monday, December 31, 2012

Is it possible to triple-boot Windows 7, Windows 8 and Ubuntu?

Crowded at all at this level in talking about Windows eight, but from the common to not a handful of folks who have troubles, like someone inquiring Is it achievable to triple-boot Windows 7, Windows 8 and Ubuntu?.
I have one difficult disk travel of 500GB. I have 1 460 GB partition fow Windows 7, one particular 30 GB which is empty and 1 ten GB 1 for backups. Any recommendations? I had Windows 7 and Ubuntu which operates collectively fantastic, but now, how do I include Windows 8, With no Virtual Equipment. Thank you...

Are you also experiencing the exact same problem?, Take it simple due to the fact in this chance I was hunting for in the research engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the world wide web are as the following:

Backups should constantly be on a seperate push, not a partition. If on a partition, when the High definition dies, the info is lost.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the problem Is it feasible to triple-boot Windows seven, Windows 8 and Ubuntu? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: