Monday, December 31, 2012

How to get microsoft office for windows 8 (student)?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a handful of individuals who have difficulties, like an individual asking How to get microsoft office for windows 8 (university student)?.
I was able to get a totally free duplicate of windows 8 from college, but it will not have microsoft workplace. The faculty provides free of charge software, but only for windows 7 (which is in a different partition on my difficult generate).

So. How can I get microsoft office on my win 8? (if the only legitimate copies are more mature variations, that will work)
If I use my .edu e mail, will that support any?

Are you also enduring the identical issue?, Take it effortless because in this chance I was looking for in the look for engines for the answers you require.

Solutions from an individual who I found on the world wide web are as the next:

There are NO free of charge versions. You require to get it.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the issue How to get microsoft office for windows 8 (university student)? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: