Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I use windows 8 release preview as main OS?

Crowded at all at this stage in speaking about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a couple of men and women who have problems, like someone inquiring Can I use windows 8 release preview as main OS?.
Is it like getting a actual no cost windows 8 copy? I am hoping to get rid of windows xp. Are they going to have stability updates and computer software updates and many others..?

Are you also going through the very same difficulty?, Get it simple due to the fact in this opportunity I was looking for in the search engines for the answers you require.

Solutions from someone who I located on the world wide web are as the next:

No it will not likely. And it will stop working in January. But Windows 8 is only going to cost $ 40, so it can be not like it will eliminate you to acquire it.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the difficulty Can I use windows 8 release preview as primary OS? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: