Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I close programs in windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a couple of individuals who have difficulties, like a person asking How do I near packages in windows 8?.
How do i close plans like world wide web explore and other applications? I cant locate in any case to near packages in windows 8

Are you also encountering the very same dilemma?, Get it effortless due to the fact in this opportunity I was searching for in the research engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from someone who I discovered on the internet are as the adhering to:

Push ctrl + alt + delete
Then commence activity manager
Then click the system you dont want and simply click stop process



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the problem How do I shut plans in windows 8? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: