Monday, December 31, 2012

If I upgrade to windows 8 will I lose my files?

Crowded at all at this position in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a number of people who have problems, like an individual asking If I update to windows 8 will I shed my documents?.
I at present have windows vista, but I want to upgrade to windows 8. If I do will I lose all my documents this sort of as my images or audio files?

Are you also encountering the very same dilemma?, Just take it straightforward because in this option I was hunting for in the lookup engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from an individual who I discovered on the world wide web are as the subsequent:

Sure, you will drop every thing so back it up very first.



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the dilemma If I improve to windows 8 will I get rid of my information? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: