Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I install windows 7 on another computer after upgrading to windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in chatting about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a number of people who have issues, like a person inquiring Can I install windows 7 on an additional laptop right after upgrading to windows 8?.
I bought the upgrade to Windows 8 and put in it successfully on my Laptop. Can I now use my previous Windows 7 disc to mount Windows 7 on yet another computer?

Are you also enduring the very same issue?, Just take it straightforward since in this option I was looking for in the look for engines for the solutions you want.

Solutions from an individual who I identified on the world wide web are as the adhering to:

the license is for windows seven to be put in on one personal computer only so in theory you could do that lawfully but as it can be an upgrade you require to see the permit arrangement that arrived with the update it may just prohibit this



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the problem Can I set up windows 7 on one more computer following upgrading to windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: