Monday, December 31, 2012

When I do a clean install of Windows 8, will both my HDDs be formatted or only the drive Windows 7 is on?

Crowded at all at this stage in speaking about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a number of men and women who have difficulties, like somebody asking When I do a cleanse mount of Windows 8, will the two my HDDs be formatted or only the drive Windows seven is on?.
I have a notebook with two tough drives, one of which, a SSD, has Windows 7 put in on it. I'm hoping to complete a clean put in of Windows 8, but only if a clear mount only formats the generate which has Windows set up on it.

Are you also enduring the identical dilemma?, Just take it simple due to the fact in this possibility I was seeking for in the research engines for the answers you require.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the web are as the adhering to:

You can pick which you want to format, typically only the a single with the functioning technique.



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the problem When I do a clean put in of Windows 8, will the two my HDDs be formatted or only the generate Windows 7 is on? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: