Monday, December 31, 2012

How to make a Windows 8 metro app?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a handful of people who have problems, like an individual inquiring How to make a Windows 8 metro app?.
I want to make a metro app for Windows 8 for a college student planner, but I never really know where to start. 1st, what languages can I use, and which kinds need to I use. I have been understanding Javascript, HTML, and CSS making use of Codecademy. I presently know Javascript and working of HTML and CSS. Next, is there a way to begin generating the app ahead of I have Windows 8? I am not obtaining Windows 8 on my personal computer right up until January. Would it be wise to make a webpage utilizing notepad to design the app? When I do get Windows 8 what do I use to create the code. Should I get Microsoft visible studio? Third, Would I want to spend to get my app in the keep? Lastly, if I do need to learn another programming language exactly where and how must I understand it? Any aid would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Are you also experiencing the very same difficulty?, Take it simple because in this chance I was seeking for in the search engines for the answers you need to have.

Answers from a person who I located on the world wide web are as the adhering to:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/applications/br229512.aspx ☺



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the problem How to make a Windows 8 metro app? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: