Monday, December 31, 2012

I cannot install my Kaspersky anti-virus 2013 in windows 8 . What do i do ?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a few folks who have difficulties, like somebody asking I can not mount my Kaspersky anti-virus 2013 in windows 8 . What do i do ?.
I acquired the Kaspersky anti-virus Compact disc but i get a message stating that it is not supported for this operating program when i attempt to install it .Why is it so ?
(I have upgraded from Windows seven HB to Windows 8 Professional making use of the enhance offer.)
It is stated that its windows 8 supported in the box.
Thanks!

Are you also enduring the exact same issue?, Take it straightforward due to the fact in this chance I was seeking for in the look for engines for the answers you require.

Answers from an individual who I found on the web are as the following:

Windows 8 will come with antivirus pre set up so this is why you could have the dilemma.Uninstall safety necessities and try again



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the difficulty I cannot mount my Kaspersky anti-virus 2013 in windows 8 . What do i do ? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: