Monday, December 31, 2012

Can't find printer drivers that support Windows 8 OS for an old printer?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a number of people who have issues, like a person inquiring Cannot uncover printer drivers that assist Windows 8 OS for an previous printer?.
I have a HP psc 1350 printer that i want to use with my windows 8 laptop.. I seemed on the internet but the HP site doesnt not have a driver for windows 8.

Are you also encountering the exact same issue?, Take it straightforward because in this chance I was hunting for in the search engines for the answers you want.

Answers from an individual who I discovered on the net are as the next:

Sadly, my good friend, which is the way of the World. When a new Working Program is released ... particularly beta versions or customer preview variations ... it takes a although prior to several peripheral makers catch up and launch motorists that are suitable.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the issue Cannot find printer drivers that support Windows 8 OS for an previous printer? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: