Monday, December 31, 2012

Buy a new laptop now or wait for windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows eight, but from the well-known to not a few men and women who have issues, like someone asking Get a new notebook now or wait around for windows 8?.
Hello Every person!
I found this wonderful bargain on a new dell laptop. So my question is, ought to I purchase this laptop computer now or should I hold out for the Oct launch of Windows 8 at the cost of losing the great deal on the dell laptop?
If I get the notebook now, will if be possible to up quality to windows 8 when its introduced and how much will it cost?
Thank you for your help!

Are you also experiencing the very same difficulty?, Take it simple because in this possibility I was searching for in the search engines for the solutions you need to have.

Answers from a person who I identified on the web are as the adhering to:

It will be at minimum two yrs just before MS will get all the bugs out of Get eight.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the problem Buy a new laptop now or wait for windows 8? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: