Monday, December 31, 2012

If I install Windows 8 again on a Windows 8 computer, will I lose my files?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a few people who have troubles, like somebody asking If I set up Windows 8 again on a Windows 8 laptop, will I get rid of my information?.
I evidently installed a poor OS or something and I was informed to re-mount Windows 8 Pro. I am running Windows 8 Pro now, but I do not want to misplaced any of my documents! I have the application on my device and I am arranging to just open the application and run it.

Are you also enduring the same problem?, Just take it effortless because in this possibility I was hunting for in the search engines for the answers you need to have.

Answers from somebody who I discovered on the net are as the adhering to:

resinstalling will delete all information, files/images ect...



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the difficulty If I install Windows 8 once again on a Windows 8 laptop, will I drop my files? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: