Monday, December 31, 2012

OS selection menu gone after installing Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in conversing about Windows eight, but from the well-known to not a handful of folks who have problems, like someone inquiring OS selection menu gone right after installing Windows 8?.
I experienced two functioning techniques on my notebook: Windows 7 and Ubuntu ten.ten. I formatted the Ubuntu partition and set up Windows 8 on that partition. Now when I switch on my laptop computer, it immediately boots into windows 8 with no demonstrating the OS variety menu as it employed to present prior to installing Windows 8.

Due to this I am unable to log on to windows seven. How can I get that OS variety menu back?

Thanks!

Are you also enduring the same problem?, Consider it straightforward because in this option I was seeking for in the search engines for the answers you want.

Answers from someone who I located on the net are as the next:

Use gag boot supervisor ., melt away the iso graphic in compact disc then set up gag and add working technique



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the dilemma OS variety menu gone immediately after installing Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: