Monday, December 31, 2012

Is there a way to change the start menu to an older version of windows?

Crowded at all at this point in conversing about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a number of folks who have difficulties, like an individual asking Is there a way to change the start menu to an older model of windows?.
I use Windows 7 and I am making an attempt to get the Windows XP commence menu, I have witnessed this to be accomplished just before but I think it was on Windows XP and I switched it to ninety five but I am just making an attempt to screw with a pal as I have entry to his Laptop. If it is attainable to do this please assist. and if you have experimented with it what is your take on Windows 8 for a non-touch display program?

Are you also going through the very same problem?, Take it simple due to the fact in this opportunity I was searching for in the search engines for the solutions you need to have.

Answers from someone who I found on the world wide web are as the following:

I guess you could consider Traditional Shell.

http://classicshell.sourceforge.web/

I have received Windows 8 and I've identified that it operates just good with a keyboard and mouse. Even though I do suggest mastering the keyboard shortcuts to get all around the start off screen.

- Dominic



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the difficulty Is there a way to alter the commence menu to an more mature edition of windows? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: