Monday, December 31, 2012

Does a new graphics card affect windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a handful of men and women who have troubles, like an individual inquiring Does a new graphics card influence windows 8?.
I plan on putting a Geforce 560 ti in my laptop but my dad is afraid that the windows 8 he just mounted would be incompatible with this graphics card. Will windows 8 affect the graphics card?

Are you also encountering the identical problem?, Get it simple since in this chance I was searching for in the look for engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from somebody who I discovered on the world wide web are as the following:

It'll perform just great as prolonged the the electrical power provide can electrical power it.

- Dominic



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the issue Does a new graphics card affect windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: