Monday, December 31, 2012

My Windows 8 laptop did not come with a recovery CD?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a few individuals who have issues, like an individual asking My Windows 8 laptop did not arrive with a restoration Compact disc?.
I have not too long ago acquired a Windows 8 Toshiba Laptop computer but it did not come wiht a restoration disk and i was just scared if something takes place what do i do?
the laptop computer is model new and it arrived with the factory seal closed on the box.

Are you also enduring the identical dilemma?, Just take it easy because in this option I was seeking for in the search engines for the solutions you need to have.

Answers from an individual who I identified on the net are as the subsequent:

Very same with me and my Dell laptop. Do what I am heading to do: Just get in touch with them and question for a Windows 8 DVD. They're going to ship it along.

Start off below: http://assist.hp.com



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the difficulty My Windows 8 laptop did not occur with a recovery Disc? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: