Monday, December 31, 2012

Help with installing Windows 8 on my MacBook?

Crowded at all at this position in speaking about Windows 8, but from the common to not a couple of men and women who have troubles, like a person asking Support with putting in Windows 8 on my MacBook?.
I mounted Windows 7 a even though ago employing BootCamp, and I just downloaded the developer copy of Windows 8. If I install Windows 8, will it do anything at all to the documents that are running by way of Snow Leopard? Will it do influence my Mac OS in any way?

Are you also going through the identical problem?, Get it simple due to the fact in this chance I was seeking for in the lookup engines for the answers you require.

Solutions from a person who I discovered on the net are as the following:

If it is set up by means of boot camp then the documents will not be affected, as they were not affected by setting up windows seven.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the difficulty Aid with adding Windows 8 on my MacBook? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: