Monday, December 31, 2012

How to delete someone off skype app on windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in speaking about Windows 8, but from the common to not a few men and women who have issues, like a person inquiring How to delete someone off skype app on windows 8?.
I have windows 8 and one of my applications is Skype and it is genuinely difficult. How can I delete someone?

Are you also encountering the identical problem?, Just take it simple because in this option I was searching for in the research engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from somebody who I found on the net are as the following:

Go to the particular person you want to delete, right click on to provide up the app bar, click the delete button.

- Dominic



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the difficulty How to delete a person off skype app on windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: