Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I change the scrolling in windows 8 so it isn't backwards?

Crowded at all at this stage in chatting about Windows eight, but from the common to not a few folks who have difficulties, like a person inquiring How do I modify the scrolling in windows 8 so it isn't backwards?.
When I just lately updated windows to windows 8 I seen that the scrolling received reversed. I do not like this at all and I am sure there is some placing I can modify to modify it back again.

Are you also enduring the very same dilemma?, Get it effortless due to the fact in this chance I was searching for in the look for engines for the solutions you need to have.

Answers from someone who I found on the net are as the adhering to:

Consider updating your touch pad driver.

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/W-Sequence-ThinkPad-Laptops/W520-Windows-eight-reverse-scrolling/td-p/905201

- Dominic



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the problem How do I alter the scrolling in windows 8 so it is not backwards? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: