Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I install Windows 8 without a CD or USB?

Crowded at all at this point in talking about Windows 8, but from the common to not a few men and women who have problems, like an individual asking How do I mount Windows 8 without having a Cd or USB?.
I'm downloading the Windows 8 preview, and I only have a 2GB USB drive and no CD's. Is there some form of workaround, like taking a VHD to an true partition or something like that?

Are you also experiencing the exact same dilemma?, Consider it straightforward due to the fact in this opportunity I was looking for in the look for engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from someone who I found on the world wide web are as the next:

Go to your closest greenback store and get a compact disc for genuinely cheap.



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the dilemma How do I mount Windows 8 without a Disc or USB? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: