Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I dual boot windows 8 on Mac Snow Leopard using a USB stick?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a couple of folks who have problems, like someone asking How do I double boot windows 8 on Mac Snow Leopard utilizing a USB adhere?.
Any person give me assist on how to twin boot Windows 8 on Snow Leopard with a USB travel? I previously formatted the USB into the FAT32 (Or MS-DOS) and put Windows 8 on it making use of terminal. What next? I have not developed a partition or I don't even know if I need one. You should explain it for me.

Are you also going through the same dilemma?, Consider it effortless due to the fact in this option I was hunting for in the look for engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from an individual who I located on the internet are as the adhering to:

If you have mounted Win8 on the USB stick correctly, plug the adhere into a USB port and go to Technique Preferences > Startup Disk. The USB stick will seem there as an solution.

Normally, adhere to the directions at http://assist.apple.com/kb/HT3986 to create a bootable copy of Win8 on the stick.



Thanks for go to Windows 8 with the issue How do I twin boot windows 8 on Mac Snow Leopard making use of a USB adhere? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: