Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I get to app settings on Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a couple of folks who have problems, like somebody inquiring How do I get to app configurations on Windows 8?.
By incident when I was attempting to put in the camera app I pressed "Don't Let Modifications" and now it will not let me run the plan, but it just says "This app needs authorization to use your camera. TYou can modify this in the app settings." I could not find the app configurations on this simply because I am new to Windows 8.


Thanks for the help in progress.

Are you also going through the identical problem?, Consider it straightforward because in this opportunity I was seeking for in the look for engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the net are as the following:

Wide open the app then wide open the Settings allure.

Click on Permissions and you may see the environment you require.

- Dominic



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the issue How do I get to app configurations on Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: