Monday, December 31, 2012

how do i partition my computer so i can run windows 8 as a second OS?

Crowded at all at this position in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a couple of folks who have difficulties, like a person inquiring how do i partition my computer so i can run windows 8 as a second OS?.
i want to partition my computer so i can run windows 8 alongside XP.how do i do this?all solutions are appreciated!
or how could i partition it and operate seven/vista along with XP?

Are you also going through the identical difficulty?, Just take it easy because in this option I was searching for in the research engines for the answers you want.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the internet are as the adhering to:

MY suggestions is do not. Apart from its' current instability as it is still only a beta duplicate, after you put in it you can not eliminate it without having messing up booting to the XP method.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the problem how do i partition my computer so i can run windows 8 as a second OS? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: