Monday, December 31, 2012

If I purchase an upgrade to Windows 8, can I use my Windows 7 retail license on a different computer?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a couple of folks who have problems, like a person inquiring If I purchase an update to Windows 8, can I use my Windows 7 retail permit on a various computer?.
two a long time ago I bought a retail copy of Windows seven Skilled. I want to buy Windows 8, but what will that do to my (expensive) Windows 7 license? Following I enhance, can I put in Windows seven on a distinct machine making use of my Windows 7 license considering that my other device will now have a Windows 8 license?

Are you also experiencing the exact same dilemma?, Just take it simple simply because in this option I was searching for in the search engines for the answers you want.

Solutions from someone who I located on the internet are as the following:

Certainly you can set up it on a diverse machine. Or you could even do a twin boot and have it on the very same device.



Thanks for go to Windows eight with the difficulty If I buy an update to Windows 8, can I use my Windows seven retail license on a various laptop? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: