Monday, December 31, 2012

How to transfer contacts from Windows 8 to iPhone?

Crowded at all at this position in speaking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a couple of folks who have problems, like a person asking How to transfer contacts from Windows 8 to Iphone?.
A yr ago, I traded in my Motorola Droid for an Apple iphone 4S (A selection I never regret.), and lost ALL of my contacts. Now, I finished downloading Windows 8, and observed that all of my contacts experienced magically gone from my cellphone to the laptop by way of Microsoft! How can I get these figures on to my Apple iphone?

Are you also going through the identical dilemma?, Take it effortless due to the fact in this possibility I was searching for in the look for engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from an individual who I identified on the internet are as the subsequent:

Here is a complete tutorial on how to do it



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the difficulty How to transfer contacts from Windows 8 to Apple iphone? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: