Monday, December 31, 2012

My new laptop came with windows 8 installed and I want to move the operating system to an SSD. Can I do this?

Crowded at all at this stage in conversing about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a few individuals who have problems, like somebody inquiring My new notebook came with windows 8 installed and I want to shift the working system to an SSD. Can I do this?.
I was pondering if this is as simple and re-putting in windows 8 with the same registration info?

Are you also experiencing the very same problem?, Consider it easy due to the fact in this option I was looking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from a person who I identified on the net are as the adhering to:

I believe you can use disk cloner and set it on your new SSD



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the issue My new laptop arrived with windows 8 mounted and I want to shift the running system to an SSD. Can I do this? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: