Monday, December 31, 2012

Just bought a new ASUS All in One computer with windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in chatting about Windows eight, but from the common to not a number of men and women who have troubles, like someone inquiring Just purchased a new ASUS All in One particular pc with windows 8?.
The manuals for the laptop and for Windows 8 tell all types of issue except the 1 issue I want to know. How do I change the brightness of the show? Any individual make sure you explain to me prior to I go blind.
HOW?
BTW it isn't a touchscreen.
Drat. The minor gear thingy states Windows are unable to alter brightness on this display. I am truly beginning to loathe this computer and Windows 8.
F5 and F6.

Are you also going through the identical issue?, Just take it easy since in this chance I was looking for in the research engines for the answers you want.

Solutions from somebody who I found on the web are as the subsequent:

You can adjust the brightness on the monitor alone.



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the dilemma Just purchased a new ASUS All in 1 laptop with windows 8? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: