Monday, December 31, 2012

Is windows 8 worth the extra money for a new laptop?

Crowded at all at this point in speaking about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a handful of individuals who have issues, like someone inquiring Is windows 8 well worth the extra money for a new laptop?.
I'm seeking to buy a Sony Vaio S collection laptop. Anyways, the types that appear with windows 7 are cheaper but the laptop computers are one hundred% the exact same. I have windows 7 on my existing notebook and have no issues. Is Windows 8 worth it? Should I spend extra to get a laptop with windows 8?

Are you also encountering the exact same issue?, Consider it easy since in this option I was looking for in the lookup engines for the solutions you need to have.

Answers from a person who I located on the web are as the following:

I like my Windows seven Ultimate, I don't get what large big difference it can make...
feel of it like an Apple iphone!! one arrives out every single 12 months =/ haha.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the dilemma Is windows 8 value the added income for a new laptop computer? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: