Monday, December 31, 2012

How to set up my display to 256 colors windows 8?

Crowded at all at this point in conversing about Windows 8, but from the common to not a number of folks who have problems, like someone inquiring How to set up my display to 256 colours windows 8?.
I want to perform dark forces two jedi knight on my laptop but everytime i run it, an mistake message pops up telling me my exhibit needs to be established to at least 256 colours. I found posts declaring that with older variations of windows you could wide open the homes tab and "operate in compatability mode" but i have windows 8 and I cant seem to locate these kinds of an choice. Assist me perform my childhood favorite match! Also im utilizing steam if that assists.

Thanks!

Are you also experiencing the same problem?, Just take it straightforward due to the fact in this opportunity I was seeking for in the look for engines for the solutions you want.

Solutions from an individual who I located on the net are as the following:

Hi there, Microsoft reply desk is free and a wonderful supply of exact info. And has served a whole lot of personal computer consumers...
http://www.pcworld.com/report/245772/microsofts_reply_desk_gives_reside_free of charge_and_fee_tech_assistance.html Converse to Microsoft Certified Experts Call one-866-610-3132 Toll Totally free
microsoft-assistance.fixnow.us Listed here is the
previous stand by http://assist.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 This site is really very good,
http://www.laptoprepair101.com/notebook/category/equipment-examination-utilities/
Very good Luck...



Thanks for check out Windows 8 with the dilemma How to established up my screen to 256 colors windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: