Monday, December 31, 2012

How to connect to hotel internet with Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this position in conversing about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a number of men and women who have troubles, like someone asking How to connect to resort net with Windows 8?.
So the hotel net requires you to hook up, and then open up a browser and enter a password into their stability page. But Windows 8 thinks that even although I am linked, I do not have net entry (in simple fact I do) and won't let my browser hook up to the site to enter the password. How do I fix this?

Are you also enduring the same problem?, Just take it effortless simply because in this option I was looking for in the search engines for the solutions you need to have.

Solutions from a person who I identified on the internet are as the subsequent:

Neglect Windows 8 and get again to Windows 7



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the problem How to link to resort net with Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: