Monday, December 31, 2012

How to add text above tiles in windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a handful of folks who have problems, like somebody asking How to incorporate text over tiles in windows 8?.
I want to increase text previously mentioned some categories I have in windows 8, like I have my "Amusement" applications in one column, and my "news" applications in one more column...how do I incorporate text earlier mentioned the columns so that they say "amusement" and "news" and many others. over the columns?

Are you also encountering the exact same issue?, Just take it effortless since in this chance I was hunting for in the look for engines for the answers you want.

Solutions from somebody who I found on the web are as the adhering to:

Create your teams, then simply click the small - (minus) indication in the bottom proper corner of your start off screen then appropriate click on a group to name it.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the problem How to include text over tiles in windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: