Monday, December 31, 2012

how do I disable secure boot on a new windows 8 laptop?

Crowded at all at this level in chatting about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a couple of men and women who have issues, like an individual inquiring how do I disable protected boot on a new windows 8 laptop computer?.
I need to have a new laptop computer just before monday and I program to purchase a single for close to five hundred pounds. I read a good deal of microsoft's safe boot and that all the new windows 8 laptops desktops and tablets use it. I need to know how to disable it so I can mount and operate ubuntu to do my operate and for course assignments. I do not intend to at any time boot it up into windows 8. It will be a full refreshing set up. I are unable to uncover anyplace on the web in which I can disable this crap. I can't find any details on most OEM's web sites possibly. You should support me. I require answers before this evening.

Are you also experiencing the identical difficulty?, Consider it easy simply because in this opportunity I was looking for in the search engines for the solutions you want.

Answers from somebody who I found on the web are as the following:

Except if it is an x86 ("Intel" kind) chip you may possibly not be ready to do this at all. Even if it is an x86 variety chip the company of the notebook might have made a decision not to supply this sort of an solution in the BIOS. You may have to consider it ahead of acquire, or get a pre-obtain settlement for a refund if the characteristic doesn't exist/perform.

Not very good news, actually, but unfortunately how it is.



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the dilemma how do I disable secure boot on a new windows 8 notebook? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: