Monday, December 31, 2012

Asus wifi antena stopped working when i downloaded windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows eight, but from the well-known to not a couple of men and women who have issues, like a person inquiring Asus wifi antena stopped operating when i downloaded windows 8?.
I experienced an botched model of windows so I downloaded windows 8. When I did this my Asus wifi antenna stopped doing work. How do I locate a driver? And are there any for windows 8 nevertheless?

Are you also experiencing the identical problem?, Take it easy because in this chance I was looking for in the look for engines for the answers you need.

Answers from somebody who I identified on the net are as the adhering to:

W8 is made up of a myriad of drivers for most, but not all, units. My tips would be to go to Asus' internet site http://asus.com and lookup for the particular product of the machine that is causing the problem, or submit the exact model listed here and we may well do the challenging operate for you.



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the issue Asus wifi antena stopped doing work when i downloaded windows 8? i hope that up the folowing beneficial.

0 comments: