Monday, December 31, 2012

When windows 8 is finished development, do i get to keep it for free?

Crowded at all at this stage in chatting about Windows 8, but from the common to not a handful of men and women who have problems, like someone asking When windows 8 is completed development, do i get to hold it for totally free?.
I lately experienced the developer preview and now I have the consumer preview. I was pondering, because I already have windows 8, when it is finished and unveiled, will I get to maintain windows 8 and keep up to date with it without having acquiring it?

Are you also experiencing the very same difficulty?, Consider it effortless because in this possibility I was seeking for in the research engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from a person who I located on the world wide web are as the adhering to:

No, it is a preview for a reason. You are going to have to buy it following it is created totally.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the issue When windows 8 is finished development, do i get to preserve it for free? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: