Monday, December 31, 2012

If you buy a new pc that is bundled with Windows 8, can you still put a previous version of Windows on it?

Crowded at all at this level in chatting about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a couple of men and women who have issues, like somebody asking If you buy a new personal computer that is bundled with Windows 8, can you still place a prior variation of Windows on it?.
I acquired my mother a new personal computer, but at 75-several years-old, I do not want her to have to bargain with the frustrations of Windows 8, which is bundled on the personal computer, but I am not sure how to get Windows Vista for example on the new laptop. Thanks.

Are you also going through the very same dilemma?, Get it straightforward simply because in this possibility I was looking for in the research engines for the solutions you require.

Answers from an individual who I found on the world wide web are as the subsequent:

yes it can be completed by producing a seperate partition on the method. I suggest windows 7 more than vista.. Vista was a true negative OS. If you need to have help I am a qualified Pc tech. Make sure you Check out our business web site and request for Sebastian I will be glad to assist you out.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the dilemma If you acquire a new pc that is bundled with Windows 8, can you even now put a preceding model of Windows on it? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: