Monday, December 31, 2012

If I buy windows 8 upgrade on dvd from microsoft, can I use it for my computer build?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a number of people who have troubles, like an individual asking If I get windows 8 enhance on dvd from microsoft, can I use it for my pc create?.
I require to acquire windows 8 for the pc that I am heading to create. Nevertheless, newegg only sells the OEM edition for $ 99.99. Can I get the $ 70 update edition from microsoft and use it for my laptop?

Are you also enduring the very same issue?, Get it simple due to the fact in this possibility I was looking for in the search engines for the answers you require.

Answers from someone who I found on the internet are as the adhering to:

To use the update edition of windows 8, you want to have a genuine windows installation of windows seven on the pc first.



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the difficulty If I buy windows 8 update on dvd from microsoft, can I use it for my computer construct? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: