Monday, December 31, 2012

how to get my apps back after upgrading windows 8?

Crowded at all at this level in chatting about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a few men and women who have troubles, like a person inquiring how to get my applications back again following upgrading windows 8?.
hi there, i lately upgraded to windows 8 digitally in my laptop computer! I stored personal information whilst upgrading , then i realized i lost my simple apps on my personal computer , like my batter energy options for my asus lamborghini! If i want my applications back again from windows seven , how to get it again ?

Are you also enduring the very same dilemma?, Get it effortless because in this opportunity I was searching for in the research engines for the answers you need to have.

Answers from a person who I located on the internet are as the subsequent:

Get the missing programs from the Asus Internet site. Nevertheless, there is certainly a chance that they never have a single for Windows 8 however so you have to hold out for a even though.



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the issue how to get my apps back again right after upgrading windows 8? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: