Monday, December 31, 2012

How to change the default font in Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this stage in talking about Windows 8, but from the well-known to not a handful of people who have troubles, like an individual inquiring How to alter the default font in Windows 8?.
I want to know if there is a way of shifting the default font on my HP notebook running Windows 8 launch preview? I truly want to modify it to Roboto, as I did on my Iphone.
Make sure you and thank you very much :)

Are you also encountering the identical issue?, Consider it easy simply because in this option I was seeking for in the look for engines for the answers you require.

Solutions from a person who I found on the web are as the adhering to:

Listed here is the support discussion board for Windows 8 beta testers (like on your own) who have troubles and want opinions on this test program you have.

http://solutions.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_eight?auth=1



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the problem How to adjust the default font in Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: