Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I install another operating system and keep windows 8 bootloader?

Crowded at all at this level in speaking about Windows eight, but from the popular to not a handful of people who have issues, like an individual asking How do I mount yet another operating technique and hold windows 8 bootloader?.
I have Windows 8 as my principal running technique and Windows seven as my secondary. I am fascinated in setting up Linux Mint 14 as my third operating technique on my third tough drive, and I would really like to preserve my windows 8 boot loader handling my all of my running methods. Any guidance would be appreciated. I am not fascinated in virtualization. Thank you.

Are you also enduring the very same issue?, Just take it simple since in this opportunity I was seeking for in the look for engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from an individual who I located on the world wide web are as the next:

I seem to bear in mind that Windows' bootloader can not provide access to Linux, but that Linux' grub can open up Windows - indicating that you have to intall Linux after Windows, and get rid of Windows' bootloader - you will have a related selection in any case.
It can be been many years considering that I did this, utilised to perform with XP, not a hundred% certain about 7 and even a lot less for eight, but you can very easily verify with a Google search, there are plenty of tutorials all around.

EDIT: Think I've located some thing for you http://www.howtogeek.com/99060/how-to-dual-boot-windows-eight-and-linux-mint-on-the-very same-computer/



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows eight with the difficulty How do I mount an additional running system and keep windows 8 bootloader? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: