Monday, December 31, 2012

How do I connect to the internet on Windows 8 Developer Preview?

Crowded at all at this stage in speaking about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a handful of men and women who have difficulties, like a person asking How do I link to the web on Windows 8 Developer Preview?.
I developed a Computer and put in windows 8 developer preview on it as the major and only OS and at any time considering that then I have experienced issues connecting to the internet. Most of the time it can't uncover my network at all or often it connects but internet webpages wont load or web movies won't perform.
Forgot to point out that I have a wireless network card so I never have an ethernet cable hooked up to it. Also, motorists are up to date.

Are you also encountering the exact same issue?, Take it simple due to the fact in this option I was seeking for in the research engines for the answers you need.

Answers from somebody who I found on the world wide web are as the next:

The difficulty might be one thing physical fairly than OS associated considering that you can occasionally get to the Web. Check your Ethernet cable for a negative link at either stop and exchange it if attainable.

Do you have an ASUS motherboard by any possibility? They have a ROM method that runs at startup referred to as Convey Gate which incorporates a world wide web browser. See if that operates greater.

It may also be driver associated. Given that you created the computer the motherboard must include all the drivers but they may be previous. Attempt updating them.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the dilemma How do I connect to the net on Windows 8 Developer Preview? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: