Monday, December 31, 2012

How can my compaq computer update to windows 8?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a number of men and women who have problems, like an individual inquiring How can my compaq pc update to windows 8?.
i have a compaq presario CQ61 and i cant determine out how to update it to windows 8. my pal has it on his and he received it for free he said. and windows 8 looks really awesome. i want to get it alot but im not confident how to. can an individual give me a stage by stage tutorial on how to update my laptop computer? thanks

Are you also encountering the same issue?, Take it simple because in this opportunity I was looking for in the search engines for the answers you need to have.

Answers from an individual who I discovered on the world wide web are as the following:

He is utilizing the Launch Preview, it really is free of charge but a massive buggy and it will not likely run each sport.
Just google it if you want it, upgrading is actually very straightforward.



Thanks for go to Windows eight with the difficulty How can my compaq pc update to windows 8? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: