Monday, December 31, 2012

Could I put windows 8 on a Eee pad Transformer Prime?

Crowded at all at this stage in speaking about Windows 8, but from the well-liked to not a few men and women who have issues, like an individual inquiring Could I put windows 8 on a Eee pad Transformer Prime?.
Both the builders preview or when the purchasable variation of Windows 8 will come out, would I be in a position to acquire and replace the Android software program on my Primary with Windows 8?

Thanks!

Are you also enduring the same difficulty?, Consider it effortless because in this opportunity I was hunting for in the lookup engines for the solutions you require.

Solutions from a person who I identified on the web are as the following:

Maybe, if there was a ROM for it that experienced all the motorists you would need to have. Odds are great that windows 8 would assistance most of the gear on these equipment, but you are incredibly probably to brick when you consider anything like this.

Probably not would be the most secure thought.



Thanks for visit Windows eight with the dilemma Could I set windows 8 on a Eee pad Transformer Primary? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: