Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I switch out my regular monitor with a touchscreen monitor to use Windows 8?

Crowded at all at this point in conversing about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a number of people who have problems, like somebody asking Can I switch out my standard monitor with a touchscreen keep track of to use Windows 8?.
I already have a computer working windows seven, and im questioning do I have to acquire a complete new computer to operate windows 8 or can I change my keep track of as an alternative.

Are you also going through the exact same issue?, Take it simple simply because in this option I was hunting for in the lookup engines for the solutions you need to have.

Solutions from someone who I found on the world wide web are as the subsequent:

you dont need a touchscreen for windows 8. but windows 8 is silly and a waste materials of income. keep with windows 7 then alter to windows 9 if its not foolish as well. you will preserve a lot of frustration if you remain on windows 7.

if you actually want windows 8 you can acquire a new high-priced extravagant touchscreen monitor that is uncomfortable to use.



Thanks for check out Windows eight with the difficulty Can I swap out my regular keep track of with a touchscreen keep an eye on to use Windows 8? i hope that up the folowing helpful.

0 comments: