Monday, December 31, 2012

If i change my computer software from windows 7 to windows 8, will my data be erased?

Crowded at all at this level in talking about Windows 8, but from the common to not a few men and women who have issues, like an individual asking If i change my personal computer software package from windows 7 to windows 8, will my data be erased?.
My laptop runs on Windows 7 correct now, and when WIndows 8 will come out this oct, i want to get that installed. but i don't know if setting up it will erase everything saved on this pc. will it?

Are you also experiencing the same difficulty?, Consider it effortless since in this possibility I was searching for in the look for engines for the solutions you want.

Solutions from a person who I identified on the net are as the following:

I feel you will require to again anything up. Have you an exterior push you can shift your information to and when you have done this, install windows 8.



Thanks for visit Windows 8 with the issue If i change my pc computer software from windows seven to windows 8, will my facts be erased? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: