Monday, December 31, 2012

Can I use my copy of Windows 8 Professional on multiple PC's?

Crowded at all at this point in chatting about Windows 8, but from the popular to not a number of people who have problems, like an individual inquiring Can I use my copy of Windows 8 Skilled on multiple PC's?.
I just acquired Windows 8 Skilled yesterday and I upgraded my gaming Laptop but I have two other PC's too. Would it be alright for me to use the merchandise key on people PC's far too?

Are you also going through the exact same dilemma?, Consider it easy due to the fact in this chance I was searching for in the lookup engines for the answers you require.

Answers from somebody who I found on the world wide web are as the following:

Unless of course it is an enterprise duplicate or licensed for multiple machines No it is unlawful.

Most off the shelf copies of windows 8 are for 1 laptop



Thanks for pay a visit to Windows 8 with the problem Can I use my copy of Windows 8 Skilled on many PC's? i hope that up the folowing useful.

0 comments: