Monday, December 31, 2012

How to share a printer between a computer with Windows 8 and one with Windows 7 Starter?

Crowded at all at this position in speaking about Windows eight, but from the well-liked to not a few people who have difficulties, like someone inquiring How to talk about a printer amongst a pc with Windows 8 and one with Windows 7 Starter?.
I have a desktop with Windows 8 and a printer connected to it and I want to turn on printer sharing so I can print from my notebook which has Windows seven Starter. I utilised to know how to do it on my old desktop that had Vista but I'm not common with Windows 8 so I'm not confident the place to find every thing to get started. Do I also want to set up a homegroup? If so how?

Are you also going through the very same dilemma?, Take it simple simply because in this opportunity I was seeking for in the research engines for the solutions you need.

Answers from a person who I located on the internet are as the following:

You require to flip on file and printer sharing and talk about the printer.

Below is a video:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Share-a-printer

No want to set up a homegroup.

Good Luck...



Thanks for go to Windows eight with the dilemma How to reveal a printer among a computer with Windows 8 and 1 with Windows 7 Starter? i hope that up the folowing valuable.

0 comments: